Question of the week: What are some of the latest archeological scientific discoveries that affirm the historical reliability of the Bible?
My answer: Here are a few blogs/articles on our site—based on the latest scientific literature—that affirm the Bible’s claims about ancient history:
- Human Migration: Beachcombing from South Africa to South America
- Confirmation That Early Humans Were Making Bread
- Earliest Complex Vegetation and the Bible’s History of Life
- New Archeological Evidence Fills the Gap in the Biblical Case for Human Origins
- Did Arabia Provide a Migration Route for Early Humans?
- Q&A: Does the Gobekli Tepe Site Contradict the Biblical Account of Man?
- King David’s Palace
- Avoiding Crackpot Archaeology
- Unearthing the Ancient Near East
- More Archaeological Evidence for the Bible’s Historical Accuracy
- Lost Civilization beneath the Persian Gulf Confirms Genesis History of Humanity
- Farming Revolution Simultaneously Launches in Multiple Locations
There are several more articles on archeology on our website. See also chapter 19, Navigating Genesis.1
- Hugh Ross, Navigating Genesis (Covina, CA: RTB Press, 2014), 183–195.