Interviews with Apologetics Difference Makers
Over the lifetime of my former podcast, Straight Thinking, I had the opportunity to interview a plethora of scholars and scientists. Topics of discussion included science-faith issues, Christian apologetics and theology, and Islam. Below is a partial list of the interviews housed in the Straight Thinking archives. I hope you find them helpful as evangelistic resources.
- “Making the Christian Witness Attractive: Interview with Ross Hoagland and Mark Perez”
- “Is God the Great Engineer? An Interview with Dr. Dominic Halsmer”
- “From Muslim Apologist to Christian Scholar: An Interview with Abdu Murray, Part 1”
- “From Muslim Apologist to Christian Scholar: An Interview with Abdu Murray, Part 2”
- “Science and Faith: An Interview with Dr. Russ Carlson”
- “A Never-Changing Faith: Interview with Dr. Richard Land and Eric Gustafson”
- “Integrating Faith and Reason: An Interview with Dr. Kevin Birdwell”
- “Philosophy of Science: An Interview with Dr. J. T. Bridges”
- “Apologetic Reasoning: An Interview with Dr. Timothy McGrew”
- “Thinking Theologically: An Interview with Dr. Travis Campbell, Part 1”
- “Thinking Theologically: An Interview with Dr. Travis Campbell, Part 2”
RTB has recently launched a new family of equipping podcasts, including my new one, Imago Dei, under the banner Apologia. You can check them out here.