TNRTB Archive – Retained for reference information
Better instrumentation brings scientific advance; consequently, a new measuring tool under construction promises substantial evidence for supernatural design. Astronomers may soon show more evidence for the biblically predicted big bang creation event and for the supernatural design of the universe by using a wide-field space telescope to carefully measure weak gravitational lensing. This instrument would allow astronomers to measure the cosmic dark energy density and the cosmic dark matter density with unprecedented precision as well as the spatial distribution of cosmic dark matter. Such precise measurements will enable astronomers to independently confirm the strongest scientific evidence for supernatural design and may yield discoveries of additional cosmic characteristics manifesting supernatural design.
- Richard Massey et al., “Weak Lensing From Space. II. Dark Matter Mapping,” Astronomical Journal 127 (2004): 3089-3101.
- Alexandre Refregier et al., “Weak Lensing From Space. III. Cosmological Parameters,” Astronomical Journal 127 (2004): 3102-14.
- Related Resource
- Hugh Ross and John Rea, “Big Bang—The Bible Taught It First!” Facts for Faith 3 (Q3 2000), 26-31
- Hugh Ross, “Predictive Power: Confirming Cosmic Creation,” Facts for Faith 9 (Q2 2002), 32-39
- Hugh Ross, “A Beginner’s—and Expert’s—Guide to the Big Bang,” Facts for Faith 3 (Q3 2000), 14-32.
- Product Spotlights