Through the Lens is a library of supplemental science videos focused on addressing the issues your student will tackle in the course of their scientific studies.
Reasons To Believe’s scholars lead students through a series of discussions on critical scientific topics. These 15 to 10-minute videos are compatible with any curriculum – secular or Christian. This resource can be used to supplement traditional science textbooks and provide a starting point for discussions with students about science-faith issues. They are designed to be used by homeschoolers and classroom educators.
For more education-related resources, please visit RTB's Help Desk.
Dr. Jeff Zweerink addresses scientific discoveries that are often presented as challenges to the Christian faith.
- "The Bible and the Big Bang" SD | HD
- "Fine-Tuning of the Space-Time Dimensions" SD | HD
- "The Right Sun" SD | HD
- "4 Ways to Find an Exoplanet" SD | HD
- "Habitable Zones" SD | HD
- "Searching for Other Earths" SD | HD
- "Gas Giants" SD | HD
- "What Is the Multiverse?" SD | HD
Dr. Fazale "Fuz" Rana equips Christian students to respond to the most common concerns about biological evolution.
- "What Is Evolution?" SD | HD
- "Understanding Microevolution" SD | HD
- "Why Does Science Leave God Out?" (methodological naturalism) SD | HD
- "Creating Life in the Lab" SD | HD
- "Does Macroevolution Fit the Fossil Record?" SD | HD
- "Can Biological Evolution Explain the History of Life?" (transitional forms) SD | HD
- "Birds in the Fossil Record" SD | HD
- "Homology: Common Descent or Common Design?" SD | HD
- "Did Humans Evolve from an Ape-Like Ancestor?" – SD | HD
- "Is Human Evolution a Fact?" – SD | HD
Dr. Jeff Zweerink discusses common questions related to the discipline of earth science.