Download Outline and Key Points PDF (180 KB)
- Personal testimony
- Issues in geology
- Greenland ice cores
- Limestone deposits
- Chalk reservoirs
- Radioisotope dating
- Polystrate fossils
- Uranium deposits
- Paluxy River dinosaur tracks
Key Points To Remember
- Young-earth explanations for Noah’s Flood, biodeposits, and other geological phenomena consistently fall short.
- Such phenomena simply cannot be explained unless the Earth is accepted to be very old.
- All geological evidence points to an old Earth.
- Geologists work with precision equal to or greater than that used by astronomers.
- Since geologists work with things that are “right here,” their capacity for accuracy is great.